Let's Know Something About Us!
Seema Technology is IT Company which work on the different technology platforms for the customer satisfaction.
We provide technology training to the candidates for their bright future.
As now a days technologies are becoming so strong and important for the carrier growth in IT industry. Its very important for the candidates to know about the technologies and there real time applications. So for this we Seema Technologies has develop such a syllabus which will help candidate to know what exactly industries are doing and what they need or expect from the candidate.
Seema Technology it self IT Company so we know it better what company needs and our syllabus is the best answer for this. Because of this we insure our candidates about 100% placement. We provide hands-on training on different software technologies like C, C++, Java,Python,PHP,.Net, IoT, Machine Learning, Data Science, etc. Also, we help students to work on live projects in a variety of domains. We mentor students to develop their R&D projects in different domains. In the training we also provide online notes, video lectures, online test, and certification to the students. Students can also get opportunities to do internships.
We are more focused on Quality as Quality is the First Priority. We have have Well equipped laboratories which help candidate to explore more with our Practical Oriented Teaching Learning Approach. As we are more focused on improvement of technical and professional Quality of Candidate. As with Technical skills we are also take care of personality development and interview skills of candidate. While doling this we provide best carrier opportunity with our placement assistance.
Something About Director
MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Exam. 070-315 , Microsoft Certification for ASP.net under C#.net with score of 1000 out of 1000 marks in certification exam.
Proposal No-51ENG000117,Approval No. & Date: 26/3/2011 (Appr. Date: 22 Dec 2010), Project entitled 'Accelerate Execution of CUDA Programs for Non GPU Users Using GPU in the Cloud',Amount Sanctioned : Rs. 90,000/-
2. Principal Investigator for NVIDIA CUDA Teaching Center
Principal Investigator for NVIDIA CUDA Teaching Center, Sandip Foundation's Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Center, Nashik.
3. Principal Investigator for NVIDIA GPU Education Center
Principal Investigator for NVIDIA GPU Education Center, Sandip Foundation's Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Center, Nashik. .
2. Expert Lecture on “Java Programming” for the students of SE (E&TC),SITRC, 24th-March-2015.
3. Two Days Workshop on “Data Structures using C++ & Java Programming”,MET COE, Nashik, 25th & 26th July-2015
4. Judge for “MVP-Shitij 2015”, NDMVP College of Engineering, Nashik, 16th & 17th March-2015.
5. Reviewer for conference cPGCON 2015 conducted at MET,Nshik on date: 13-March-2015.
6. Workshop on “C Programming” for 2nd year students of Computer Engineering Department, Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Total-42 Hours,Year -2017-18
2. Attended Object Oriented Analysis & Design using UML with Fundamentals of Rational Rose,Course code- DEV475, conducted by IBM on dates: 8th-11th March – 2011.
3. Attended a Three Days Workshop on "Scilab for Beginners", Funded by the NME-ICT,MHRD through IIT Bombay conducted at SITRC, Nashik on Date: 5th – 07th April 2011.
4. Attended Two Days Workshop on "Awareness for NBA ccreditation",conducted on dates:8th -9th Sept-2012.
5. Attended Two Days Regional Conference entitled “NextGen Computing” on Date: 8th & 9th Feb-2013 at Nashik.
6. Attended STTP- “Induction Training Program Phase-I”, sponsored by ISTE on dates: 2nd – 13th-June-2014
7. Attended a One Week Workshop on "Hadoop Big Data Set",conducted on dates:9th -13th October-2014.
8. Attended a Three Days Workshop on "Hadoop- Bigdata ",conducted by Prygma EduCorp on dates:10th -12th July-2015.
9. Attended STTP - A Two Weeks STTP on "Big Data and Cloud Computing", Sponsored by CSI- Nashik conducted during 23rd October – 1st Nov-2015
10. Organized “IT Summit-2016” on dates: 12th – March-2016
Attended Ten Days Training Program on “Big Data Analytics” Sponsored by DST, Government of India under Big Data initiative on Dates: 2nd -May – 2016.
11. Attended Padmabhushan Dr. Vijay Bhatkar GAURAV MAHOTSAV State level Working Model & Poster Presentation Competition on “Innovative Technologies for Rural Development In Maharashtra”, Date: 09th -October - 2016
12. Attended a Three Days Workshop on "Agile Methodology ",conducted on 2nd – 4th Sept-2017.
13. Attended a Three Days Workshop on “Agile Methodology- Software Requirement Specification Techniques and Tools",conducted on 15th – 17th Sept-2017.
CSI Young IT Professional Award-2017 conducted on date: 16th -Sept-2017.
Teaching Experience : 12 years
Assistant Professor, Computer Engineering Department, Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Centre (SITRC), Nashik. Duration :15/06/2010 to 2019
Lecturer in Computer Technology Department, K. K. Wagh Polytechnic, Nashik.
Duration : 01/08/2008 to 15/05/2010 (2 Years)
Industry Experience : 2 yrs and 1 month of Software Development experience in Dot net Technologys
Worked as Programmer in STP Global Solution Pvt. Ltd, Pune from April 2007 to 29-Nov-2007.
Worked as Software Developer in NMC Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune for Nov 2005 to March 2007.
2. "Enhancing Speed of SQL Database Operations using GPU", 2015 International Conference on Pervasive Computing (ICPC), IEEE.
3. "An automated Tool for converting directive based c code into parallel CUDA code", ICCCCS -Pune ( ISBN 978-93-84209-04-9 ), April-2014.
4. “Accelerate Execution of CUDA Programs for non GPU Users using GPU in the Cloud”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072,June-2015
5. "Augmenting Speed of SQL Database Operations Using NVIDIA GPU", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 02 Issue: 03 | June-2015, e-ISSN: 2395 -0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072.
6. "IVRS and DTMF based Voting System", ICEECSME-PUNE 2014 ( ISBN 978-93-82702-69-6 ),March-2014.
7. Data Glove Controlled Virtual Musical Instruments , IJASEAT 2014,E-ISSN 2321-9009, PISSN 2321-8991, April-2014.
8. "Acceleration of Video Conversion on the GPU based Cloud", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 02 Issue: 03, June-2015, e-ISSN: 2395 -0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072.
9. “Acceleration of CUDA Programs for Non-GPU Users Using Cloud”,978-1-4673-7910-6/15,2015,IEEE
10. “Acceleration of Drug Discovery Process on GPU”,978-1-4673-7910-6/15, 2015, IEEE
11. “Acceleration of Game Tree Search Using GPGPU”,978-1-4673-7910-6/15, 2015,IEEE
12. “An Automated System to Accelerate Image Reconstruction Using GPU”,International Journal on Emerging Trends in Technology (IJETT) ,ISSN: 2455 - 0124 (ONLINE) | 2350 - 0808 (PRINT) | (IF: 0.456),Volume 3 | Issue 2 | July – 2016
13. “An Experimental evaluation of Adaptive Real Time Web Crawler”,International Journal on Emerging Trends in Technology (IJETT) ISSN: 2455 - 0124 (ONLINE) | 2350 - 0808 (PRINT) | (IF: 0.456), Volume 3 | Issue 2 | July – 2016
14. “A Review on Integrated Multimedia Processing System using MapReduce in Cloud Computing”,International Journal on Emerging Trends in Technology (IJETT) ,ISSN: 2455 - 0124 (ONLINE) | 2350 - 0808 (PRINT) | (IF: 0.456) ,Volume 3 | Issue 2 | July – 2016
15. “Periodic Outlier Pattern Detection And Boost Prediction In Time-Series Data”,International Journal on Emerging Trends in Technology (IJETT) ,ISSN: 2455 - 0124 (ONLINE) | 2350 - 0808 (PRINT) | (IF: 0.456) ,Volume 3 | Issue 2 | July - 2016
16. “Smart Automobile for Indian Roads”,Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 10(30), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i30/115533, August 2017 , ISSN (Print) : 0974-6846 ,ISSN (Online) : 0974-5645
17. Presented paper on “A Novel Approach for Reconstructing Image using GPU”,ICCUBIA,IEEE Conference,2017
18. Presented paper on “Accelerate The Execution Of Graph Processing Using GPU”, ICTIS,Springer, 2018